Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Jerusalem, Israel

Oh my goodness. Today we walked and walked. My short legs with large steps to climb was very difficult.
By the end of the day we were very tired. In bed and asleep by 9pm.
We were off the ship by 8 or so. Our tour guide had some problems with security. He finally allowed to get closer to the Ship.

Then a drive from Haifa to Jerusalem. I love being in Israel. Everytime we come back it is like returning home.

We were able to go the Garden Tomb. One of my favorites. Some walking through the old city.
Lunch

Then to the Dejanies store. Where my wonderful husband bought me a beautiful necklace. More about that later.

Then to walk the Old City Wall. That was a great experience. To look down and think about how the armies have protected that city time and time again.
I just love this place.

I truly believe there is no place on earth like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home